Better Sleep weighted blankets are high quality, and can help to combat sleep disorders, restlessness, and developmental disorders such as ADHD, Down syndrome, Asperger's syndrome or autism. In addition, it is a beneficial tool used in therapy in the treatment of sensory integration disorders.
The Better Sleep weighted blanket distributes the weight evenly over the body, creating the feeling of a hug. The body relaxes on its own. Stress and anxiety levels decrease, so you can fall asleep peacefully and feel rested.
Studies have proven that a weighted blanket has a positive effect on the following diseases, disorders and symptoms:
- Sleep disorders / insomnia (or problems falling asleep)
- Attention Deficit Disorder with or without hyperactivity
- Restless Legs Syndrome, which may be due to chemotherapy or menopause
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Internal and physical tensions
- Sensory integration disorders
- Symptoms of Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease