The temperature regulating properties of the Better Sleep silk pillowcase allow you to keep cool at all times during the night without the discomfort associated with fluctuating temperature and the constant tossing and turning for a restful night sleep.
Chalk up another win for silk when it comes to allergies. Silk is totally hypoallergenic which means you can start waking up with clearer sinuses, dry eyes, and easy breathing. If you have sensitive skin, you’ll also notice less redness, puffiness, and blemishes when sleeping on a hypoallergenic surface like silk.
Pure Mulberry Silk Contains 18 Kinds of Amino Acids Can Effectively Stimulate Your Skin Cells' Metabolism. Generally speaking, moisturized skin is healthy skin… and dry skin leads to all sorts of blemish and wrinkle-causing conditions. Perhaps the biggest advantage of all when you switch to Better Sleep silk pillowcase is the facial moisture retention you’ll enjoy. No more wiping all that important lotion directly into a cotton pillowcase that soaks it up like a sponge. Let your skincare products do the job they were meant to do by treating yourself to a silky sleep session, every night!
No More Hair Damage
With Better Sleep silk pillowcase, your hair simply glides over the pillow soft silk when you move. Not only is this better for hair health, but it actually keeps hair in place and looking neat all night long… so you can start waking up without the dreaded bed head!
- 100% Momme Pure Mulberry Silk
- Anti Aging - 43% less friction than cotton
- Anti Sleep Crease - more delicate on skin by 47%
- Anti Bed Head - stops split ends and hair damage
- Anti Dust Mites - eliminate allergies caused by dust mites
- Hypoallergenic, Anti-Bacterial & Non-Irritating
- Helps your skin retain moisture
- More gentle on your hair than cotton
- Natural body temperature regulator (keeps you cool)
- Highest Grade 6A 22-Momme Silk
- Better Hair, Glowing Skin, Enhanced Sleep & Reduced Wrinkles
- Thread Count: 400
- Hidden Zipper Closure At The Side
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified Means Free of Chemical
Is Better Sleep silk pillowcase easy to wash? Absolutely! Choose a detergent designed for use on silk (we recommend pH neutral liquid detergent). It’s important that you use a detergent that doesn’t contain enzymes or bleach that will damage your silk pillowcase. Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. When it comes to drying silk, air drying is ideal.
We offer a 101 day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason within 101 days, simply contact our customer care center for a full refund of your initial order.